[DeTomaso] Banter on the list

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 01:05:25 EST 2008

Chris,

Your comments will hopefully make some impression on those members whom
aren't always too careful on what they say.   We all have to remember that feelings
can be hurt and some comments are very uncalled for; its a bit sad when I see
so-and-so has made a reply on something and automatically delete it knowing
that it will not be worth reading.   I mainly signed up for the forum just to
'monitor' it so to speak; this was after hearing Jack commenting on what so and
so had said now too many times.

I feel the forum should be a positive thing for the Pantera world and one
that would entice new or prospective members to be excited about our club and not
get turned away.   This is very vital to the Pantera world.   Jack and I
would never have become so involved in this world had we not been so lucky to have
lived in the bay area with so many helpful Pantera owners and this was when
PCNC was pretty small.   Due to this small core of people the chapter attracted
more and more members so we've had a large chapter for many years now.

I sincerely hope your friend will resubscribe to the forum and hopefully
those objectionable people will take note that not everyone appreciates some of
their comments.   If you need to make those comments - go join one of those
other car clubs!

Still liking the Pantera and its world after almost 28 years!

Judy
VP