[DeTomaso] POCA Club Store Update

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Feb 11 13:41:12 EST 2008

Hey all,

Due to high winds in our area, our phone line recently went out (last
Friday).  When the repair technician finished (after we had to leave
the house), the phone line worked.  However later in the day when we
returned, we found our DSL was no longer working.  A new technician
would have to be sent on Monday (today).

A little more troubleshooting on our end revealed the first tech had
swapped our two phone lines (our home line with our fax line), but the
DLS didn't appear on either one.  So, everyone who tried to call us
this weekend, got our fax number, and all faxes came into our ear.

They are supposed to be dispatching someone today to swap the lines
back and re-connect the DSL.

While I'm at work, I found there was at least one order in the POCA
club store, so I wanted to let folks know there may be a short delay
in processing orders while we wait for our internet connection to be
repaired at home.

Meanwhile I can at least check email from work.

Asa Jay