[DeTomaso] California driver Pantera for sale--full review

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Mon Feb 11 01:53:31 EST 2008

Well, you're certainly right about MN being the middle of nowhere when it comes to peddling high end cars. AND I also was admittedly lacking in marketing skills! Still, I would hope that most people reading this forum, the PI bulletin board and Chuck's Provamo website would gladly spend the air fare to save $10,000. After all, the actual buyer flew over here from Sweden, spent three days with me and then had the car shipped to Sweden at considerable expense. Why was he willing to expend all those dollars (kroners) when others wouldn't? If California buyers are willing to shell out serious money for cars that can be had for much less in other parts of the country with a little leg work, then I guess it truly is the land of fruits and nuts :<D  As for PI Motorsports, I have always felt their cars were 25-33% overpriced. I guess I'm just a cheap bastard!

Doug