[DeTomaso] Longchamp wiring diagram

Jan Krakevik jcf at ragai.com
Sat Feb 9 04:01:20 EST 2008

as a seroius norwegian..i ofcourse have wiring diagram:)
Jani where are you from?

and its not smoke its steam..all eletric work on steam..when the steam is
out of the system .its not working anymore....

Best regards,

Jan Einar Krakevik
Director
JAN CAR FACTORY, UAB
Sirokomles g. 38, Nemezis, LT-13262, Vilniaus raj., Lithuania
tel: +370 685 50623
+474 106 3733
e-mail: jan at jancarfactory.com
www.jancarfactory.com