[DeTomaso] 10" Campy Question

Mirril M. McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 18:07:03 EST 2008

Listers,

I just had a custom 17” rear wheel made to 10” campy back space and offset. I wanted to have one made and mounted before I committed and bought the second one. Better to buy two wheels that you know you will like after you have bought one to check the fit.

These are halibrand look-alikes and I like them a lot, but I am concerned that they are too close to the outer edge of the wheelwell.

Does anyone in NJ/PA area have 15x10” wheels on your car that I could come look at and compare how the wheelwell looks compared to this new wheel?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

WAYBAC #6859

Mirril M. McMullen