[DeTomaso] Norway - DeTomaso Special Guest at Night Cruise

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Mon Feb 4 17:11:23 EST 2008

Gang!

I'm happy to announce that DeTomaso cars and enthusiasts are invited as
"Special Guest" at this years 4th of July Night Cruise at Lillestrom.

The Night Cruise has become the biggest cruising event for american cars in
Norway. This year is the 20th anniversary and we are expecting more than
2500 cars to attend.

There will be a specific parkingarea for DeTomaso. There is no program and
no entrance fee. Just show up, show your car, talk crap with old and new
friends and cruise in town.

Show up guys. Help me make this the biggest DeTomaso gathering ever in
Norway!

PS. American DeTomasos are excused for not attending, but norwegians are
not!

Club page: http://www.geocities.com/mcruisers/mc.html

Some pictures: http://www.eurofoto.no/show_album.php?aid=1160300

Thanks.

espen in norway

member of the arranging club Midnight Cruisers of Norway