[DeTomaso] Ferrari Tour / Dick Ruzzin

NSakulen at aol.com NSakulen at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 20:41:30 EST 2008

Are we forgetting one very important person to  us?   Contact Tom Tjaarda,
He lives and has his studio in  Torino.  If he is there when you go, he would
be able to help with  things to see and do.  Make sure you put something that
will catch his  attention in subject line.  Everything goes to his spam folder.
 His  email address is: _tjaarda at astranet.it_ (mailto:tjaarda at astranet.it)
and his studio  phone number is 011-562-4474.

Nick

Bill,
I was there in about 1986. I went to review a project that was  being done at
Pininfarina in Guliosco near Turin. My boss made a request  to Sergio
Pininfarina for me to visit the factory. While waiting in the  lobby for my
tour-guide a
cab rolled up and a young couple got out. They  were from England and
had taken a cab from Florence to Modena. That must  have been a good bill.

He told the person at the desk that he had a  Dino and wanted to go through
the factory as he was considering a  Testarossa.

I could hear the discussion which was in English and he  was told that he
needed an appointment through his dealer and they could  not let him in that
day as
no time was scheduled for him.

He asked  if he could call a cab, one arrived almost immediately and they
left.

I would not just go there thinking you can walk up and get  in. Go visit a
Ferrari dealer and see if they can get you an appointment.  It was great tour.

All the best,
Dick  Ruzzin
_______________________________DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920  Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Phone: +313-824-0539 / Cell:  +313-300-9558

Biggest Grammy Award surprises  of all time on AOL Music.

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000
025
48)

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA