[DeTomaso] Ferrari Tour / Dick Ruzzin

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 20:01:56 EST 2008

Bill,
I was there in about 1986. I went to review a project that was being done at
Pininfarina in Guliosco near Turin. My boss made a request to Sergio
Pininfarina for me to visit the factory. While waiting in the lobby for my tour-guide a
cab rolled up and a young couple got out. They were from England and
had taken a cab from Florence to Modena. That must have been a good bill.

He told the person at the desk that he had a Dino and wanted to go through
the factory as he was considering a Testarossa.

I could hear the discussion which was in English and he was told that he
needed an appointment through his dealer and they could not let him in that day as
no time was scheduled for him.

He asked if he could call a cab, one arrived almost immediately and they
left.

I would not just go there thinking you can walk up and get in. Go visit a
Ferrari dealer and see if they can get you an appointment. It was great tour.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin
_______________________________DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Phone: +313-824-0539 / Cell: +313-300-9558