[DeTomaso] PANTERA WISHES

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 12:58:27 EST 2008

P for prayers for Bobbie and everyone who is recovering from serious health
situations;
plus Peace, and Prosperity to all
A for All the kind friends we've made through the years
N for Not letting disappointments get you  down
T for Treacherous Team Pantera Race Tales
E for the Expert advice we are able to receive so generously shared
R for the Rhetoric, Rib wrenching funnies, and occasional  Raunchiness you
bring,
A for Another year filled with luck, lots of love and  thanks for all our
blessings

For all my Pantera Friends,
Wishing you a good year with happiness in abundance, good health, and  more
great times.
Happy New Year Everyone!
Laurie

**************Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that