[DeTomaso] BOB BYERS IN HOSPITAL

russell fulp musclebyrussell at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:36:07 EST 2008

    FYI I just talked to Don, and he said while the doctors don't want to commit to anything, Bob did not have a stroke!!
It is just the results from his fall,or passing out that the bloodclot in his lung dissipated into his brain, causing his dissassociation. But he was asking about his grandkids and the like .But Don basically has to help him do everything.
But all things considered he is doing good as can be expected for now. I'll keep you updated it is now 10:30A.M. 12/29/08 or Monday. But one thing Don did say to me while everyone wants to say hello & pay their respects .Please cut down on the visitors.He appreciates it but at the present time all it is doing is confusing Bob. Russ B.L. Machine & Russ Fulp Racing Engines1100 E. Orangefair LaneUnit EAnaheim, CA 92801714-870-8570