[DeTomaso] Ford Motor Sports Water Pumps

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:49:29 EST 2008

Julian,

Based on other first hand reports, the ones that failed were the
'shorty' version.
I am using pulleys from Roush that were supplied by Dennis Olthoff and
Olthoff Racing.

The balancer is s standard Romax style.
I have a double pulley on the balancer. Front groove runs the A/C
compressor and the rear groove runs the water pump and alternator.

Hope that helps!

Kirby