[DeTomaso] AOL Status

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 01:43:49 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/16/08 22 06 58, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> Gee, you must still have a good job. DSL in our area is exactly twice the
> yearly charge for AOL. I'd rather buy a new carb or cam.
>

>>>Same here--my monthly costs went up from $15 a month to about $50 (and
they'll go up again starting next month), so I resisted far too long.   Once I
finally broke down and got it, I felt like a fool for not having done so years
ago--it's worth every penny.

I had the same experience with buying a lift for my garage.   I held off for
many years, then once I got it, I felt totally stupid for having wasted years
of my life screwing around with floor jacks, lumber and jackstands just to
save a few lousy bucks.   They invented money for a reason--to improve quality of
life.   I have a hard time with that concept sometimes, but eventually it
sinks in....