[DeTomaso] 351 C Compression Question

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Wed Dec 10 20:19:42 EST 2008

Bill, Jack pointed the cam timing issue out and I'm trying to contact the engine builder to see if he can tell me where he set it. I also gather that you can have the different compression results with changes in duration/overlap. I have to look at my cam specs. The cam I'm running is 489 intake lift with 510 exhaust lift...not sure about the overlap.

Tom Borcich