[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 17:18:07 EST 2008

Your EXACTLY right on Michael...

I was reminded off line that my rants sound good but we are all guilty to some degree of greed.....

none of us COF's are going to sell our homes what they are really worth...thats assuming we could find a qualified buyer! And if the home prices keep falling (Peter we blame you for this) we may end up selling our homes for REALLY what they are worth!!!
HAH........okay glad I am finally finding the humor in this situation

Sorry for the earlier rants.

Dawg, back in his cage

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:
 *"GM, which is now committed to making car consumers want to buy "*

I think that was the problem all along.  We wanted to buy 9 passenger 4 wheel drives.  How can you survive without one?
The condition of American roads and mall parking lots make them essential...not to mention the nearly constant off road use
these vehicles see daily.  If you make "lighter and more fuel efficient look "Cool", then we'll need those too.  They built exactly
what we wanted.
Michael
Big Bend ORR  April 2009!