[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:04:30 EST 2008

 *"GM, which is now committed to making car consumers want to buy "*

I think that was the problem all along.  We wanted to buy 9 passenger 4 wheel drives.  How can you survive without one?
The condition of American roads and mall parking lots make them essential...not to mention the nearly constant off road use
these vehicles see daily.  If you make "lighter and more fuel efficient look "Cool", then we'll need those too.  They built exactly
what we wanted.
Michael
Big Bend ORR  April 2009!