[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sat Dec 6 13:37:43 EST 2008

NO EMPLOYER EVER CARES ABOUT THEIR PEOPLE!!!
And employees couldn't care less about their bosses. People, in general, are
greedy and look out for #1.
I've had 75 people work for me over the years and maybe 3 would help me out.
The rest would would take as much as they could and watch me crumble if I
needed help.
I almost lost my entire life's savings on one job. Would my empoloyees have
helped me out?
Unions had their part in the 1930's.
IT'S ALL ABOUT PROFIT. YES, ON BOTH THE BUSSINESS AND THE UNION SIDE.
LARRY, YOU'RE JUST A NUMBER TO THE COMPANY AND!!! THE UNION. DON'T KID
YOURSELF. YOUR "BROTHERS' WOULD SCREW YOU IN A SECOND.
WILL ( I'll take it all and give it to my kids. Maybe they'll appreciate it)