[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 12:35:27 EST 2008

You mean like receiving 95% of pay for staying home?
You mean like holding a gun to one of the three every three years, threatening to put them out of business?
You mean spending hundreds of millions for political favors without the consent of the dues payers?
You mean shutting down key segments of the engineering process so that others could gain?
You mean ignoring reality when transplants produce the same kinds of products at lower costs?
You mean having a bloated union management that does nothing but get paid to obstruct progress?
You mean preventing  the shipment of tools to Mexico for production of police cars that would mean a profit?
Do you mean, ----- on and on!!!!

Yes, the Unions did some good at the right times, but show me someone that wears a cast years after breaking their arm.
I will show you someone who does not, those working for transplants that get 70% of their parts from outside the country.
Talk to your union friends that are no longer working for the auto suppliers.

Tell the whole story, not just the part that justifies thugish behavior cloaked in a suit and tie.

Dick Ruzzin.