[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 12:32:15 EST 2008

NO UNION CARES ABOUT OTHER AMERICANS

Bottom line, big pay, work as little as possible, screw the consumer PERIOD

Now, the UAW wants our tax dollars to bail them out.

Unions can serve a purpose of balancing out with big employers, but the people running the unions are as bad as the scum bag politicians.  Power with no responsibility.

There is no way our economy could ever support UAW wages for everyone, so basically what the UAW has achieved is taxing all the rest of us every time we buy an American car.

Can you really justify $150K for working on a production line?

But I guess earning your pay is an OLD SCHOOL concept?

Ken