[DeTomaso] REALBIG IS Soooo OLD SCHOOL

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Fri Dec 5 12:45:18 EST 2008

In the broad sense, any web site or e-mail or any anything else can be
broken into, even Fort Knox.  We could hide under our beds or just take
reasonable precautions and move on.

The POCA web site has the latest patch levels, a locked-down firewall,
good password policies on administrative functions, daily backups with
off-site storage, and an active administration team.  We also use e-mail
verification registration, e-mail address cloaking, captcha, and other
typical security techniques.  We do not store credit card information on
the site.  We do not provide e-mail addresses or other personal
information to any outside group.

Is it perfect?  No, but it is reasonable.  In all the years, the POCA
and PI sites have operated without real problems, as far as I know.