[DeTomaso] Aluminum flywheel

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 09:31:42 EST 2008

Dear Dennis,

You wrote:
"Gee Chuck, seems like you're making your project complicated."

****** Gee, Dennis this is a minor complication. At the Pantera Research Instiute, I can take a simple sparkplug change turn into a full two-day weekend project! Heck, I spent two and half years messing with the engine rebuild. This is just an excuse to visit my machinist friend, check on other projects, pick up parts and pick his brains, as well as review his works in progress.

"Research is what we're doing when we don't know what we're doing." Werner Von Braun

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles