[DeTomaso] Insurance [WAS: Damaged Hood and Decklid]

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Aug 26 15:29:34 EDT 2008

I think that you are right and my terminology was wrong.  Glad to know
that your friends had nothing but happy stories(given the sad
circumstances0 to report re: Hagerty.

Thanks,

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you