[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:43:29 EDT 2008

I still say San Antonio is a good place.  Too much to do...Downtown, Riverwalk, food, parks, incredible roads,
New 2 mile road course north of town........close to me. :)  Middle of the country.  See, you should never ask
anyone what they think.  The leadership should just make the best decision they can and go for it.  If it's
in April I prefer Big Bend to Vegas.  Anytime actually.
Michael