[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Wed Aug 20 15:08:48 EDT 2008

Paul is correct in that the SCCA event that's been held here in Topeka for the last four years is being moved to another location for a few years, however, their National Office will remain here in town. Heartland Park Topeka hosts many different events about every weekend from March - October with a lot of them being track events & schools put on by various clubs ( Porsche, Audi, etc.). This year they were an overnight stop for the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour & even opened up their drag strip to its participants the day they were here. If any thought of a Midwest location for the Fun Rally is ever considered I will be more than happy to help the planners in whatever way I can through contact with local officials, Radio & TV Stations, Heartland Park,etc. Would love to be able to participate in this event in the Midwest!!

Bob Radefeld