[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 00:25:56 EDT 2008

Good Luck Bobo....and I am serious about that....no one appreciates how much work goes into this or organizing any other event unless they have done the leg, phone and eating the cheese with the whine duties! Glad you realize you are not going to make everyone happy
  ;-]>

  Dawg

msm at portata.com wrote:
  Dates -- No matter what dates we pick, we are going to loose some people
due to conflicts. I hate to loose good people, but life is what it is.

City -- There is no set city for the Fun Rally. LV has just been the
default city. If we go to Reno in 2009, we could go back to LV in 2010,
return to Reno, or go somewhere else. There is a lot of work to scope
out a new venue and negotiate new contracts, so it is not something we
want to take lightly.

Hotel -- We need a hotel that can meet our needs and do so at a
reasonable price. Though is seems like there is an infinite supply of
hotels in LV and Reno, when we filter out those that don't meet our
needs and those that cost too much, we get down to a very small group.