[DeTomaso] Original 100-mile Pantera sold at auction

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Aug 19 16:14:21 EDT 2008

OK, enough about the value thing, we all know what a deal we have in the
Pantera, it's like our little secret.  I'd like a second one and it will
take me another year to convince the wife, so please STFU so I can get the
other one before these get too expensive.  After I get #2, y'all can boost
the price all you want.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you