[DeTomaso] Re:   2009 Fun Rally Location

astephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Aug 19 12:25:46 EDT 2008

      I'm not much of a Las Vegas fan,  I go there because that is where the
convention is held.  As a Southern California resident I am eager to give
Reno a try.  The drive up Highway 395 through the Eastern Sierra is
fantastic!  As far as I'm concerned,  the scenery is some of the best in the
world.  For those that have not made that drive,  I would encourage you to
do so, preferably to the next convention.  :-))

 Art