[DeTomaso] First impressions of Sacramento

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 23:28:05 EDT 2008

Yo my peeps,

  Been in Sac for 4 days now and it feels great to be back in Northern California.  I want to thank all the guys and Judy who contacted me from the Sac area to give me advise on where to move, etc.

  Terry Morofsky even  found me an apt...for half the cost of anything I could have got in LA/OC I got a reat little furnished studio apt. that includes everything but lava lamps, black light posters and a bong but otherwise its awsome and is just 6 miles from job site.

  Donny Byers is replacing clutch, flywheel and slave cyl and soon as I do Silver State in Sept I'll bring the Pantera and trailer up north.

  Life is good.

  Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing