[DeTomaso] Inspecting a pantera

Rolf Poulsen rolf_poulsen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:47:20 EDT 2008

correct :) Have been waiting a long time - so I hope it is the right choice. Like you said many people have nice thing to said about the car, and Jim sounds like a fair guy.

I just thought that having a guy give the car an extra thorough look couldn't hurt. Especial looking at the rust repaired - and making sure that there isn't more on the way :)

Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Inspecting a panteraFrom: msm at portata.comTo: rolf_poulsen at hotmail.com; detomaso at realbig.comDate: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:36:55 -0700

Ah, Jim's car.  Good choice.  Everyone likes Jim and his car, so finding an unbiased reviewer may be hard.  Thought, it might be useful to have a second set of eyes on it to help avoid any misunderstandings.

From: Rolf PoulsenSent: Mon 8/18/2008 1:29 PMTo: detomaso at realbig.comSubject: Re: [DeTomaso] Inspecting a pantera
It seams like most people agree that finding a guy in the Pantera community would be the way to go..

The car is located in Atascadero. Any help finding a guy to inspect the would be much appreciated (preferable one who are not close friends with the seller :) )
Explore the seven wonders of the world