[DeTomaso] Inspecting a pantera

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Aug 18 16:45:30 EDT 2008

I'm sure you will get a volunteer.  It is important to have someone
who understands the implications of a bad ZF (probably 1/3 the cost of
a driver) or body rust.

The buyer should understand what the buyer is willing to do or the
ability to pay for what needs be done.

The Pantera is a wonderful ride, I hope you find one to enjoy.