[DeTomaso] Inspecting a pantera

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 06:11:15 EDT 2008

Rolf,

I would rather have someone in the Pantera community evaluate the car as opposed to a random auto appraiser. The one deviation would be a an appraiser that has owned or has done somewhat involved repair work on a Pantera. There are so many specific details about the car that to obtain a proper evaluation (in my opinion) requires intimate knowledge of the vehicle.

Also, the area that you have described is a huge area (approx. 500 miles). It would be of benefit to advise the city in which the car is located.

Something that may be of great assistance is the preponderance of Pantera owners in California. If you identify the city the car is in, there is a chance that if you are not in a huge rush, one of the more experienced owners could do an evaluation for you.

All the best!

                                    Perry Lindsey