[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Aug 17 14:00:26 EDT 2008

Special thanks to Larry Finch and the contributors of PCNC to the Track
Event.

When the idea of Reno was first investigated about one week after the 2008
Fun Rally, they immediately jumped into action investigating the feasibility
of the Reno Fernley Track Facility and the willingness of the track
volunteers to support the Event.  This was very helpful in moving the
due-diligence process along and making the Reno option viable for the
membership.

JT