[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 13:20:28 EDT 2008

Some of you will no doubt ask -

What about the PCNC Speed Trials track event?

I have done all the preliminary legwork with the Reno area track,
Reno-Fernley Raceway:

http://www.reno-fernleyraceway.com/

Their track is longer with more course options than the track
at Pahrump. Pricing would be very comparable to our previous
pricing in Pahrump - maybe no change at all.

The Fun Rally Committee / POCA Board has always insisted
there would be no change in location without the retention
of the PCNC Speed Trials, and I am happy to assure everyone
they WILL have a track event to enjoy should we all move to Reno.

Larry