[DeTomaso] SORC Results

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sat Aug 16 12:11:24 EDT 2008

Hello All,
 Since the Dawg is off to Sacramento to terrify the populace
I thought I'd let those interested know the race results from
last Saturdays' ORR in Nebraska can be found at
www.sorcrace.com  Since none of us were running with
copilots, laptops, GPS, etc. - nothing but our "butt-o-meter"
I think we did a decent job of representing Team Pantera. I
know for one, I'll be seeing what I can dig up in the way of
timing equipment to take with me next year that might
help to make me more competitive! If we can get David &
Tom there from Colorado we should be able to form a
"Team" of five. GreatFun!!

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld
An ORR virgin no longer! (Be easy on me Larry :<)) )

PS: Since Dawgy told everyone about Godfather & I
      playing matador in our drunken stupor, I've got to
      tell you all that the girls, Godfather & I still haven't
      figured out what the Dawg was doing with the stuffed
      red Fox under the TV set???? I don't even want to
      know!!