[DeTomaso] Oil Filter won't budge

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 13 00:21:51 EDT 2008

Um, drive a screwdriver through it and reef it off.

When you put the new one on, remember  "contact plus 3/4 turn by hand,"
that's all.  Anymore than that and you will be using a screwdriver as
your oil filter wrench.  I've been doing it that way for years and have
never had to use a screwdriver again.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie