[DeTomaso] Intake for 2v heads

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 10 16:23:39 EDT 2008

I like this advice, Jack!
I don't have to put yet another quality Pantera part on the shelf and I don't have to wait for a shipment to delay my re-assembly.
So I can continue to use my 4v Performer?
I'm running a Holley 750, dual feed. Too much carb now?

Here's the million dollar question: can I run my Weber intake with the 2v heads?

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456