[DeTomaso] MSD timing

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 06:45:13 EDT 2008

John,

I remember your settings - but I don't remember your build. As I recall, you had a fairly aggressive build on your motor. What was it - I know on my Pantera with a blue printed balanced motor, quench heads and a sissy cam I could not get 16 degrees initial advance but did dial in the 36 degrees total at 3,000.

I never had pre-detonation but the car would not idle worth crap with that much initial advance.

Mark and I will probably set his advance curve today... Thanks, Forest Majors. Still in Hadlyme