[DeTomaso] Dash-2 Bell housing

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 20:42:42 EDT 2008

Does someone have a good photo/image of the ZF-2 bell housing?

I want to show the difference between a Dash 1 and the Dash 2.

I could use a photo of my ZF, but it is in the car, and thus does
not show >just< the bell housing.

(I have good photos of a dash 1 for comparison)

Also, I am making a list of the (main) differences between the dash 1 ZF
(and bell housing) and the Dash 2.

Like the Dash 2 having tow additional mounting bolts between the bell
housing and the ZF case, and the two inspection/vent holes compared to the
one hole for the Dash 2.

If anyone can send me a list, it would save time.

Chuck Melton