[DeTomaso] Third fan / cooling problems at idle.

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Aug 10 23:02:49 EDT 2008

Wouldn't a lower pressure cap simply blow out coolant faster?  I'm not sure how a cap would make a difference.

Sincerely,

Chris

PS:  I don't think there's any air in the cooling system--last time I added coolant the system it was burped more times than a baby who was breastfed on a roller coaster...