[DeTomaso] ZF oil

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 15:29:28 EDT 2008

The procedure I documented (I'll call it the ProvaMo Procedure) is described
on my website.  It is found on the main ZF page, about 3 feet down, under ZF
fluid change or maintenance, I forget exactly what the title is, but there
are instructions and photos etc...

I'll look for a direct link and get back to you.

Chuck

Folks,
Time to do a fluid change on my ZF.  What the ZF oil do you  recommend?
What was the change procedure again?  Its been  years.  I remember draining
over
night and slow fill with a  funnel?
Thanks

Read reviews on AOL Autos.