[DeTomaso] FW: 1972 Pantera For Sale

michael sowers vapcar2 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:48:20 EDT 2008

Pantera 4 sale 1 hour from me , northwest of richmond va. call owner 4 details.

From: michaelsowers at hotmail.comTo: vapcar2 at hotmail.comSubject: FW: 1972 Pantera For SaleDate: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:26:46 +0000

From: lake at mfire.comTo: michaelsowers at hotmail.comSubject: 1972 Pantera For SaleDate: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 23:02:10 -0400

Attached is a picture of my 72 'L' Pantera. Please run it by your club guys to see if there is any interest. I bought it in Florida in 1985 with 40k miles on the car and had the engine blue printed at a local speed shop and transmission upgrade. Also pulled Gastank and checked out steel...it was near rust free car all the way round. It is pretty much a stock car except for the Mind Train big bore tuned exhaust system and american mags 14' on front and 15' on rear with wider than stock tire widths.  It has about 5k miles on; motor rebuild, brakes, master cylinder, clutch, and clutch hydraulic system. It has new tires, new red insert black seats and all original interior and new paint stripped down to bare steel. It runs very well and sounds awesome. I'm wanting to sell it for $35K.  I am a retired GE Co guy who has restored cars as a hobby for ever. Thanks for you call and the information you gave me. Sorry I haven't met you all, maybe I'd be in the Pantera club instead of the Classic T- Bird Club! Such is life!
George Lake, Culpeper, Va. Phone: 540-825-3540  Can send more pictures. Have slow copper land line....