[DeTomaso] trying to understand

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 10:57:37 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/5/08 5 38 14, waletsinc at bellsouth.net writes:

> i have been receiving e-mails for about 7 months and it seems that the
> group that uses this site is pretty small and seems to be the same people all the
> time . it seems that if a new face pops up he is just another guy. about a
> week or so ago i asked about any history on 4233 which i purchased about 2
> years ago,and it is as if i had never asked or had never posted a request. you
> cant tell me that the car has no history or is it that you really dont know.i
> would think that i would have had at least a small reply but none.

Well, to be fair, you basically said, "I have #4233, if anybody knows about
it please tell me what you know.

Nobody knows about it!

You're not going to get 800 e-mails from people saying, "Sorry I don't know
anything", "Sorry, I don't know anything either".   I guarantee you that if
somebody DID know something and could actually help you, they would! :>)