[DeTomaso] trying to understand

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Aug 5 10:35:51 EDT 2008

Listen here Sonny:

The Detomaso list is for knowledgeable sorts only if you don't know any
thing about the car you bought that isn't any one else's concern :). The
gall of you expecting us to know something about your car. Seriously from
time to time a question like yours will get overlooked when a heated
discussion is ongoing about the Dawg being a slacker. The list was created
many moons ago and many of the original dozen or so members are still on
board. And, although you often see regular responses from a small group
there is a much broader veiwership. The list members provide a great deal of
information on maintenance, repair and modification for our cars and is
really the best source of accurate and inaccurate information any where. The
more you participate the greater our list can serve others and your self. In
so far as your car 4233 check the ProvaMo.com registry. There may be some
background information on your car there. Also who did you buy your car
from? Rarely do we recognize a car by its number alone but rather by its
past or present owner, Oh that is so and so's car and he bought if from so
and so and so forth. Lastly, if you are looking for some history on you car
you may call some of the Pantera vendors and ask if they have ever serviced
your car or sold parts to the previous owners. Hope this helps  a little and
welcome to the list again.

Cheers

Paul