[DeTomaso] conflicting VINs

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Apr 22 18:30:35 EDT 2008

Must have been at the end of the month, I'm #1660 and also 6/71.

At the hey day of all this, weren't they pushing about 10 a day out the
door?

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you