[DeTomaso] Driving to Las Vegas for Jackson Hole, WY

John Hansen pantera at bresnan.net
Mon Apr 21 17:32:34 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I will be leaving Jackson Hole, WY in the Pantera around 6:00am on Tuesday,
April 29th and driving to St. George, UT to spend the night with friends. Then
I will be leaving St. George, UT at around 10:00am on Wednesday, April 30t to
continue the drive to Las Vegas, arriving in Las Vegas around 12:00 noon.

Based on this, is there anyone heading this way that would want to join up for
any or all of the drive?

It's always more fun running in a pack, John - #5616

PS - what do you call a group of cats running around together? I know lions
are a pride of lions, but what are cats? A herd of cats?