[DeTomaso] Ebay seat belts

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 12:48:09 EDT 2008

Talk about timing- in your current April POCA News, I wrote an article on
adapting Ford plastic buckle-stand-ups to Panteras so one doesn't need to grope
under the seats to safely buckle up. I also mentioned that some or most Ford
seatbelt buckle-ends interchange perfectly with the strap-ends in a Pantera, and
the ones I used from a crew-cab pickup are all metal, eliminating the
cracked-plastic syndrome that failed my OEM Pantera buckle 2 years ago,. They have no
logo on them so they also   appear 'generic'. Details & photos in the
article- J DeRyke