[DeTomaso] Lonely pantera in Jackson, MS. Are there any other panteras in the area?

Alex Eller kron_tab at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 09:38:11 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I moved here from Maryland with my Pantera and I'm looking for others in the area.  I figured this list may be a good place to look.  I'm right in the middle of the state so Alabama, Louisianna aren't too far away for day trips.

Please reply if you know of any other pantera owners in the area.

thanks,
Alex