[DeTomaso] The North Amecian Modelers show in Toledo

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 22:25:30 EDT 2008

Heres a link   <www.modelengineeringsoc.com/expo.htm>   to the '08 Modelers
Show in Toledo, Ohio being held the week before 'Vegas. Each year I check this
show's photos out, and the models are more incredible every time! This year,
someone built a working replica of an 18-cylinder Pratt & Whitney Wasp aircraft
engine.... and it runs! I also liked the working 1/4-scale Whizzer motorized
bicycle and the 1/4-scale Bridgeport mill that cuts chips. Enjoy- J DeRyke