[DeTomaso] Fwd:  Yellow 71 Pantera for sale

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 21:56:54 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/14/08 12:55:29 PM, thefuture98070 at yahoo.com writes:

> Check out the cool clear engine fire wall in the last picture.  Never
> thought about it, but that's a great way to get a visual of otherwise hidden parts
> on the motor.

How good are your ears? The factory had a similar setup on some of their Euro
showcars, and at least one privately imported Euro Pantera had one on it,
along with everything visible from the front being nickel-plated. We think it was
the '75 Geneva showcar. But this car was almost undriveable for any distance
due to the incredible amount of noise that came thru the plexiglas bubble. The
owner removed the plexi bubble after a week and put on a stock insulated
steel cover and the upholstered fiberglas part. Good luck- J DeRyke