[DeTomaso] Inner Door Insulation placement on the door skin plus inner door

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 20:47:32 EDT 2008

I am going to install extreme B Quiet on my inner door after the power door locks are complete.
Has anyone used this material or have other suggestion for placing it inside the door panel on the door skin itself.
 I was told this greatly reduces noise and especially when shutting the door even if only a 1 to 1.5 sqaure foot is used on the door skin.  Of course I will place it under the door panel afterwards under the panel as well.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.  I have no insulation currently to my surpirse as I took the doors apart.

Thanks
Clay