[DeTomaso] Mangusta 4 sale- PROJECT!- Would be a great race car basis...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 16:34:25 EDT 2008

Steve (& others),

Like I even needed to look in the Registry.... (Yea it is there...)

It is also on the Sold Page, as it was JUST recently sold by Nick.

Nick S. sold this car within the last month or so.  He had collected
Mangusta parts for some time, but I don't know what parts he included.

...and now this poor girl is already on the auction block.  How sad.

Chuck Melton

All,
Just the messenger....

Guy in OH is selling a Goose PROJECT.  No floor pans (and more) what so
ever, but it would appear that the lower a-arms have been swapped out for
Pantera types...  Not much work past that. Gutted shell at this point. No
drivetrain...sez he has the brakes....

Price is way off IMHO for the project.  So if you can get past the
"marketing BS" that  is being shoveled.....  He also has a -1 ZF and bell
housing fresh from RBT listed in his other auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330226900
224

Steve